Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions about Viral Ads Unleashed. If you do not find the answer to your question here please contact us.
1. Do I need my own web site to benefit from Viral Ads Unleashed?
2. Why am I not getting the activation email?
3. How does the text ad credit earning system work.
4. What can I use credits for?
5. I'm not sure what to do, where do I start?
6. When I click my ad, I don't see my page, what's wrong?
7. What should I advertise through Viral Ads Unleashed?
8. What's the difference between the "Display URL" and the "Target URL"?
9. How do I send mail?
10. What are my upgrade options?
11. Can I see the One-Time-Offer again?
12. Why am I having trouble logging in sometimes?
13. Why are my sending privilages disabled? and why did my email bounce?
14. How does the link tracker auto promotion work?
1. Q: Do I need my own web site to benefit from Viral Ads Unleashed?
A: No, you do not have to have your own web site, there are many ways built into the system for you to advertise and earn credits.
2. Q: Why am I not getting the activation email?
A: #1 Reason
Email providers such as MSN, Hotmail or AOL block many emails and chances are you'll never receive our confirmation email through them. We highly recommend using a Gmail account, you can get a free one here: http://mail.google.com
You have a SPAM arrest account or something simaler. We will NOT validate the email sent by spam blocking companies. You must login to your spam blocker membership and allow the domain viraladsunleashed.com to send messages to you. Click here if you need help whitelisting us.
3. Q: How does the text ad credit earning system work.
A: It's simple really, to earn credits to have your text ads displayed on other members sites, all you have to do is place a simple line of html code on your sites. Then each time someone visits your site, they will see your widget or ad block and you'll earn credits. This works 5 levels deep in your downline and grows exponentially.
There are many other ways built into the system to earn credits aswell. The best way to learn how it works is to sign up and test it out.
4. Q: What can I use credits for?
A: Credits are used for your Text Ads. If you have active text ads in the system, your ads will automatically be displayed on the network. It costs 1 credit each time your ad is displayed.
5. Q: I'm not sure what to do, where do I start?
A: Please log in to your members area and follow the steps outlined here.
6. Q: When I click my ad, I don't see my page, what's wrong?
A: You need to fill in your destination url. The display url is only a text line that will be displayed on the ad, but the destination url is the actual link that will tell the browser where to navigate.
7. Q: What should I advertise through Viral Ads Unleashed?
A: You can advertise what ever you wish as long as it is not adult related, illegal or offensive to the readers.
We have had people advertise business opportunities, legal MLMs, internet marketing courses. We have even had people selling sports gear, nutritional products, books, and much more.
Just make sure you dont advertise Viral Ads Unleashed itself through the system mailer because everyone that reads it will already be a member ;)
8. Q: What's the difference between the "Display URL" and the "Target URL"?
A: Your "Display URL" is the url that appears at the bottom of your ads and can be anything related to your actual site. For example, Lets say you are advertising your Viral Ads Unleashed affiliate link, your Display URL could be: www.viraladsunleashed.com
Your "Target URL" is the one that visitors actually go to when clicking on your ads so be sure it's the one you want your visitors to land on.
9. Q: How do I send mail?
A: Well, this in one of the main reasons you've joined Viral Ads Unleashed so I'm sure that you are anxious to get your first mailing out to your new prospects.
The first this you're going to want to do is make sure you have members to mail to, your curring mailing ability is displayed on the main members page on on your mailing page. If you are a free silver member then you will need to start building your ad network but upgraded members get an instant list and can mail more often. All mailings go out to random members.
Once you have prospects to mail to, go to the mailing section in your members area and fill in your subject, message and url and click send.
*** Please make sure your message is in plain text format only or it may not display properly.
10. Q: What are my upgrade options?
A: At this time, we have 3 different upgraded membership levels to choose from. Gold, Platinum & Diamond. For details on each, please see the upgrade page when your logged in.
11. Q: Can I see the One-Time-Offer again?
A: Well, technically as the name implies, the One-Time-Offer is only meant to be seen once. However, we understand that sometimes there might be a computer glitch, and you may be forced to leave that page before you were ready. If you were unable to take us up on the offer due to a technical issue, you can contact support and we will try our best to display the page to you one more time.
12. Q: Why am I having trouble logging in sometimes?
This is less likely but it could also be a browser issue. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox work the best on our site.
13. Q: Why are my sending privilages disabled? and why did my email bounce?
A: If your mail sending privileges are disabled, this is likely the result of your email address bouncing (returned as undeliverable), too many times. Unfortunately, we have very limited control over why your email address has bounced.
There are any number of reasons why your email bounced, even though it is a valid, working email address. Some of these reasons are that a spam filter returns an email to us due to content, there may be a temporary networking issue preventing mail from reaching you, you could have an email box that is full, your ISP may be doing maintenance of the mail server where your email is stored, and the list goes on. Bounces are not a bad thing, and should not be seen as a penalty.
If your email address has bounced, please simply re-verify it. If it continues to bounce then there is likely a deeper issue in play, and we would recommend choosing a new email address to use with our system, preferrably a Gmail account.
14. Q: How does the link tracker auto promotion work?
A: We add a thin bar at either the top or the bottom of your page (you choose) with your affiliate link built in and when people follow this link and become a member, you'll get the credit.